Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Funny Guy

Really funny. Really funny.

Whattya mean I'm funny?

You're just funny, y'know, the story. It's funny. You're a funny guy.

Whattya mean? They way I talk? What?

It's just, y'know, it's just funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything ...

Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?

Tommy, no, you got it all wrong ...

Whoa, whoa Anthony! He's a big boy, He knows what he said. What'd you say? Funny how?

What? Just, you know, you're funny.

You mean, let me understand this ... cuz I ... maybe its me, maybe I'm a little fucked up maybe. I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

I don't know just ... you know how you tell the story.

What? No, no I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny?

Goodfellas, by Martin Scorcese and Nicholas Pileggi

1 comment:

Squish said...

Sweet Jeff, sweet.